Get a Library Card
Register online or in-person at the library. Please remember to bring a picture ID and proof of current address.
Who Can Get a Library Card?
- Children at least 5 years old with parent/guardian/caregiver signature.
- Residents of the City of Liberty Lake or zip code 99019.
- Non-residents of Liberty Lake in good standing with their local library.
What will I need to get a Card?
- A photo ID such as a Driver’s License, a government or school ID, or a work badge.
- Proof of your current address: your up-to-date Driver’s License, a lease agreement, utility bill, or mail.
What if I don’t have proof of address yet?
We will issue you a card good for a limit of 4 items. Bring your verification of address on your next visit.
What are the terms of my Library Card?
- Cards are issued for 2 years. Renew your card in-person or by phone.
- We are now a fine-free library, although overdue items will block your account until they are returned or renewed.
- Lost or damaged items will accrue a replacement fee.
- Replacement cards may be purchased for $1.00
Liberty Lake Municipal Library is also part of the Cooperative Information Network. CIN cardholders may use LLML without needing a separate card.
Liberty Lake Municipal Library has a reciprocal borrowing agreement with Spokane County Library District. Residents of the City of Liberty Lake in good standing with LLML may set up a library account at any SCLD branch. SCLD area residents in good standing with their library may set up a library account at LLML by following the instructions above. Find out more about reciprocal borrowing.