Public Computers, Printing, & Copying
Liberty Lake Library provides access to public computers. All computers include Windows 10, Office 2019, and web browsers. All patrons with library cards, including minors, have access to the public computers and internet. The automated logon process will use the patron library card to log in to a computer.
Adults without a library card may request a guest pass for computer use. Children age 17 and younger may request a guest pass for computer use with permission from a parent/guardian.
The Library uses filtering software on public computers and the Wi-Fi network in accordance with the Children’s Internet Protection Act (CIPA).
The public printer can produce both color and black & white prints. Print jobs may be submitted using the library's in-house computers or by upload, email, or mobile app. All prints must be picked up same-day at the library.
Upload a File to Print (Recommended)
Use the link to upload a file to PrinterOn.
Email to Print
- Black & white, single-sided: email@example.com
- Black & white, double-sided: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Color, single-sided: email@example.com
- Color, double-sided: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use Mobile App to Print
Download the PrinterOn app to your mobile device and search for the library using the 99019 zip code.
Releasing or Picking Up a Print Job
- When you are ready to print, go to the front desk.
- Staff will manually release the print job after processing the payment.
- Black & white, each side: 10¢
- Color, each side: 50¢
Maximum Size Print Job
- Black & white: 100 pages (50 double-sided)
- Color: 50 pages (25 double-sided)
- Have a larger job? See front desk for assistance
The library has one public copier. Pay for copies at the front desk.
The public copier includes a scan feature, which can be used to save scanned documents to a USB drive.
Use of library computing services and network is covered by the Computer and Internet Use policy.