Public Computers, Printing, & Copying
Liberty Lake Library provides access to public computers. All computers include Windows 10, Office 2019, and web browsers. All patrons with library cards, including minors, have access to the public computers and Internet. The automated logon process will use the patron library card to log in to a computer.
Adults without a library card may request a guest pass for computer use. Children age 17 and younger may request a guest pass for computer use with permission from a parent/guardian.
The Library uses filtering software on public computers and the Wi-Fi network in accordance with the Children’s Internet Protection Act (CIPA).
- Public printer that can produce both color and black & white.
- Black & white prints are charged at 10-cents per page and color prints are charged at 50-cents per page.
- Double-sided prints are considered two pages.
- Patrons will receive a message with the total pages, price per page, and total cost to print the selected print job.
- Patrons can pay with cash at the Print Release Station or by credit card at the Check Out Desk.
- Maximum size print job:
- Black & White - 100 p ages (50 double-sided)
- Color - 50 pages (25 double-sided)
- Have a larger job? See front desk for assistance.
Releasing a Print Job - Cash Payments
- When you are ready to print, go to the Print Release Station and type in your library card number.
- Documents can be deleted or they will remain available to reprint until the library closes.
- Select the document(s) you want to print and select Print.
- The Payment Options box will appear. Choose Pay From Vending Device.
- Deposit payment into vending device.
- Cash payments may only use $1 and $5 bills, and quarters, dimes and nickels.
- Up to $10 may be inserted into the vending device to pay for print jobs. See staff for a print job that costs more than $10.
- Ask for assistance at any service desk if you need help printing.
Releasing a Print Job - Credit Card Payments
- When you are ready to print, go to the Check Out Desk.
- Staff will manually release the print job after processing the payment.
The library has one public copier.
- Copying can be in black & white or color.
- Black & white copies are charged at 10-cents per page and color copies are charged at 50-cents per page.
- Double-sided copies are considered two pages.
- Pay for copies at the check out desk.
Public copier includes a scan feature, which can be used to save scanned documents to a USB drive.
Use of Library computing services and network is covered by the Computer and Internet Use policy.