- Your Government
- Boards, Commissions & Committees
- City Planning Commission
City Planning Commission
About the Commission
The purpose of Liberty Lake’s City Planning Commission is to study and make recommendations to the mayor and City Council for Liberty Lake’s future growth. The commission continually reviews the city’s Comprehensive Plan, Development Codes, and other matters as directed by the City Council.
All meetings, workshops, and hearings are open to the public, and community members are encouraged to attend.
- Second Wednesday of each month at 4 p.m.
- Meetings are held at City Hall Council Chambers, 22710 E. Country Vista Drive, Liberty Lake, Washington.
- Special meetings may be scheduled when needed, usually on the 4th Wednesday of the month.
- 2023 Planning Commission meetings are scheduled for: Jan. 11, Feb. 8, March 8, April 12, May 10, June 14, July 12, Aug. 9, Sept. 13, Oct. 11, Nov. 8, and Dec. 13.
• View archive of Planning Commission meetings from the City of Liberty Lake's YouTube channel.
Agendas & Minutes
City Planning Commission agendas are posted at least one day prior to the scheduled meeting. Meeting minutes are available after they are approved.
The City Planning Commission also holds special workshops and hearings on various topics in the evenings, as needed. These special workshop and hearing dates are posted on this site.
Planning Commission Members
|Joe Mann||Vice Chairmanemail@example.com|