How do I file a collision report?

WSP collision report forms are found in the entry area of the police department, considered the "safe area" which is open to the public at any hour. You can also file a collision report with the Washington State Patrol using the form and information found here: 

WSP Collision Report

Show All Answers

1. How do I request a police report?
2. Can I get my fingerprints done at the police department?
3. Where do I go to apply for or renew a concealed pistol license?
4. What are the rules and regulations for operation of golf carts?
5. How do I register a golf cart?
6. How do I file a collision report?
7. Can I have my car seat checked at the police department?
8. How do I file a police report after hours?
9. Can I apply for a ride along with a police officer?