News Flash Home
The original item was published from 6/9/2021 3:43:00 PM to 7/1/2021 12:00:06 AM.
Home - Library Spotlight
Posted on: March 8, 2021
[ARCHIVED] The library is open!
Updated June 2, 2021
- The library is open from 12–6pm Monday - Friday and Saturday from 1-4pm
- High-risk customers can visit the library on Wednesdays from 11am–12pm.
- Curbside pickup is still available during these open days and hours.
- Please limit your visit to the library to 30 minutes or less.
- The City of Liberty Lake is following current CDC guidelines. Fully vaccinated people do not need to wear a mask or social distance. People are considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after their second Dose. Unvaccinated? Please wear a mask and continue to social distance.
- Limit your visit to the library to 30 minutes or less.
- Capacity is limited to 50%. This will allow for 30 patrons in the library at one time.
- No food or drink is allowed in the library.
- Please continue to return materials to our outdoor book drop only.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols include frequent cleaning of high-touch surfaces.
- Three library computer are available for patron use. You will be limited to one 30 minute session per day. You can make a reservation by calling the library or visiting the library in person. Additional cleaning protocols will be performed on computers between each reserved session.
- Quick Printing
- Curbside Pickup
- Virtual and Take & Go programs will continue to be offered on a variety of topics each month. Storytime is now being offered in person at Rocky Hill Park.
- Small book donations will be accepted at the library. If you have a large donation please contact The Friends of the Library.
- The library meeting room is closed.
- In-library programs remain suspended.
- Public seating in the library and lobby is not available.