Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
What's Happening In The City Of Liberty Lake?
- Spring is here, and plants are blooming! Here is a photo of a blooming aspen in the Arboretum.
- Pickleball Key Checkout is now available! Currently Key Checkouts are by appointment only at City Hall. Please call (509) 755-6700 to schedule an appointment. We cannot guarantee a key to walk in guests.
- Collector and Arterial street sweeping will take place throughout this month.
- Mobile COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic May 7th (1st dose) from 2 to 6 PM at STCU Corporate headquarters in Liberty Lake. Second dose will be scheduled for June 4, 2021. Register online at: https://bit.ly/3xb3Wmi
- Farmers Market begins on May 15th
- We still have some garden plots available at the Arboretum. The fee is still just $25 for the season, registration can be done at City Hall between 8AM and 5PM. The only requirement is that you are a resident of the City of Liberty Lake.
- "Coffee With Councilmember Annie Kurtz" -an opportunity for the community to engage with your councilmembers! Councilmember Kurtz is currently hosting virtual office hours every Thursday morning at 7:30 a.m. and welcome you to contact her to have "Coffee with Councilmember Kurtz". The virtual Thursday morning meetings began on April 15th and will continue to run through August 26, 2021.
Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82384382497?pwd=Q0JVWjYzeEZtUlRxT0IwN3dveVNHQT09Meeting ID: 823 8438 2497 Passcode: 576654
- PD's Vehicle Prowl Prevention Tips: Follow this link
- The City is hiring Seasonal Maintenance Workers for parks, streets and golf course. https://www.libertylakewa.gov/Jobs.aspx
- Spokane County Provides Information on Rent and Utility Assistance Available to Spokane County ResidentsTranslation services, eligibility guidelines, documentation requirements and instructions on how to apply can be found by accessing this web page: www.snapwa.org/snap-rental-assistance/
- Please visit the Governor's website for business reopening guidance:https://www.governor.wa.gov/issues/issues/covid-19-resources/covid-19-reopening-guidance-businesses-and-workers
- Have you stumbled across a pothole? Text the word "pothole" to 509-255-7445 to report it to City staff. Once the info is received the street crew will be notified.
- The City of Liberty Lake and its citizens want to create a community that is safe and accessible to everyone. To create a better city, we are providing information and assistance opportunities regarding the upkeep of City and homeowner sidewalks!https://www.libertylakewa.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=504
- Harvard Rd Bridge Work has begun! For the latest construction information, please visit:https://wsdot.wa.gov/travel/construction-updates/eastern
- 2021 Utility Tax Rebates forms and criteria are available on the City Website at:Administration, Finance and Human Resources | Liberty Lake, WA - Official Website
- Sign up now for Skyhawks and SuperTots camps. Camps begin April 12, 2021. https://www.skyhawks.com/search/?provider=1036:all&directory=True&zip_code=99019&provider_only_deals=1
- To sign up for Challenger’s British Soccer camps go to: https://www.challengersports.com
- Golf Course, Driving Range and Golf Shop open 7 days a week.
- Golf Course is open on permanent greens and most permanent tees.
- Power carts are permitted.
- Library HoursMonday- Friday 12-6pm & Saturday 1-4PMHigh Risk Hour Wednesday 11am-12PM
- Curbside Pickup available
- Maintenance ClosureThe library will be closed for maintenance Thursday, May 6, 2021 & opening late on Friday May 14th from 1-6pm.
- Arbor Day TreesWe still have some Baby White Spruce Trees left from our Arbor Day event. Come by and get one to plant as a family!
- Mobile COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic May 7th, STCU Corp
- Farmer's Market Opening, May 15, Town Square Park
- Rotary Memorial Day Event, May 31, Online