News Flash Home
The original item was published from 3/25/2020 11:09:10 AM to 4/5/2020 12:00:03 AM.
Home - Library Spotlight
Posted on: March 13, 2020
[ARCHIVED] Liberty Lake Municipal Library Closed to the Public
- The City has made the decision to follow Department of Health recommendations and the guidance of the Spokane Public Library as part of its COVID-19 response.
- Effective 6 p.m., Friday, March 13 the Liberty Lake Municipal Library closed to the public. The City will continually reassess to determine the length of the closure as this is a rapidly evolving situation.
- All library programs and meeting room reservations are also cancelled until further notice.
- During the closure, the library book drop will remain open, library patrons will be able to keep currently checked-out materials, and their holds on new materials will be extended. Liberty Lake Library does not have fines for overdue library materials.
- The library also has many online resources, services, and materials. For more information about those resources, call the library at 509-232-2510 or access with your library card at www.libertylakelibrary.com.