Computers, Internet, Media Services
The Library provides computers and related services for public use. All computers have a 60 minute time limit if others are waiting. Computer passes may be signed out at the Circulation desk with a library card or picture identification. The Library also has a free wi-fi network throughout the building for connecting with your personal device.
- Six (6) Internet and computing stations for adults with Microsoft Office 2013 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and headphones for audio.
- Three (3) Internet and computing laptop stations with Microsoft Office 2013 and headphones for minors whose parent or guardian has given them permission on a patron agreement form.
- Three (3) Jobs and Career Center (JCC) stations with Microsoft Office 2013, WinWay Resume Deluxe software, and headphones for job seekers and those pursuing career development.
- Five (5) lab laptops with Microsoft 2013 for use with library programming or events.
- Three (3) public access catalog stations for searching for library materials and using research and information databases and resources.
- The Library has instituted the use of filtering software on public computers and the network in accordance with the Children’s Internet Protection Act (CIPA). Blocked websites may be made available upon request and review.
- Public computers do not allow downloading or saving to the machine. You may borrow a flash drive at the Circulation desk to save and/or transfer files.
- Black and white printing is available from every machine at 10 cents/page. Color printing is available from JCC computers at 50 cents/page. Resume and job application printing is free. Please pick up and pay for printing at the Circulation desk.
- The Library has a copier/scanner for public use. Black and white printing is 10 cents/page, color printing is 50 cents/page. Please pay at the Circulation desk.